Did you know? Memorial-610 Hospital for Animals offers remote veterinary healthcare services via TeleVet Flow!*
With TeleVet Flow you can easily send us virtual consultation requests. Consultations are limited to medical conditions that can be properly assessed remotely. Some examples of cases appropriate for telemedicine include:
- Post-surgical recheck examinations
- Preventative care/Puppy and kitten questions
- Behavioral consultations
- Some dermatology/Ear issues
- Some lameness/gait problems
- Some respiratory problems
- Quality of Life consults
TeleVet is not a substitute for emergency care-- if your pet needs emergency/urgent care outside of our business hours, please contact your nearest emergency center. TeleVet consults are provided during normal business hours on a case-by-case basis.
*TeleVet is only available for current patients at Memorial-610 Hospital for Animals
Often, photographs will be helpful - if so, take multiple photographs in good lighting in the following method:
- Download, print and utilize our printable ruler page to help give us identification and relative scale to your photos. Use this ruler in the photos that you provide to us.
- Take an overview photo showing most of the patient with region of interest within the photo.
- Take a regional photo of the area
- Take several close-ups shots from different angles, trying to make certain that they look representative of what you are seeing with the naked eye before sending them.
- It is not unusual for this process to result in 7+ photographs
Be advised that it is not always possible for us to make a solid enough determination via telehealth consult for particular problems and an in-person consult may be necessary. If so, we will recommend that route and transfer the information that you have provided to the appointment once it is scheduled in clinic.